YOUVERAJ also known as Raj, is the founder of Good Life Finance. He is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants-UK (FCCA-UK) and also a Member of the Finance Broker’s Association of Australia and Credit & Investment Ombudsman.
His qualifications include a Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broking Management and a Diploma in Financial Planning.
His qualifications in Financial Planning mean that he is well versed in the areas of personal insurances, superannuation and investment.
Raj who has been a Mortgage Broker since 2013, is a people’s person with extensive local and overseas experience in Sales, marketing, finance, Auditing and banking. He interacts favorably with people of diverse background and nationalities and displays excellent written and verbal communications skills to understand and help his clients.
You can rest easy knowing that Raj is a part of the country’s largest broking company (MORTGAGE AUSTRALIA GROUP) which happens to organize 1 in every 10 home loans nationwide, every month.
Good Life Finance is capable of objectively comparing 1,350 of the latest financial products; covering over 31 lenders, including the Big 4 Banks.
In addition to traditional home loans, Good Life Finance also specializes in:
- Low Doc Loans
- Constructions Loans
- Investment loans
- Debt consolidations
- Commercial loans
- Personal loans and motor-vehicle loans.
Our Vision is to be the Finance/Mortgage Broker of choice in the Perth greater metropolitan area.
- To operate professionally in accordance with professional standards and legislation and to comply with all the requirements of our licensee.
- To provide our customers with fair mortgage rate at reasonable prices, while keeping our client informed and educated throughout the process.
- Become friends and mentors to our customers as well as quality service providers.
- To act with honesty and integrity at all times.
- To provide unbiased advice and conduct business, free from any conflict of interest.
- To maintain confidentiality in all dealings.
- To meet all NCCP regulatory requirements.
- To comply with all mortgage and finance industry laws and regulations.
- To ensure quality and efficiency in loan and finance processes.
- To provide personal and specialized services to meet each client specific needs.
- To offer comprehensive finance and mortgage broking services.